CCTV Surveys & Fault Finding
With a CCTV Survey we can locate the cause of ongoing blockages and pinpoint any cracked and / or collapsed pipes and sewers, helping to prevent unnecessary excavation to serviceable pipework, and can also locate general corrosion, rubble, subsidence issues, scale build up, plus tree root issues.
As our CCTV systems can locate fault to the nearest metre or help find drain runs, and even measure their depth, it offers a huge benefit to both our clearence and repair divisions. Whilst even eliminating the age – old problem of lost plans for drainage systems.
All surveys include a full written report, DVD recording, USB recording site plan including all recommendations and estimate for repairs. The survey is of pipe sizes that are 15mm up to 1800mm.
Benefits of a CCTV Survey
- Quick indetification of a drain problem
- Accurate map of structural layout of a drainage system
- Complete investigation of any blockages in the system
- Helps to reduce inconvenience at the site
- Useful in confined and tight drain spaces
Why choose us?
- Experienced & Highly Qualified Engineers
- Precise CCTV Drain Surveys
- CCTV Surveys available 24 / 7, 365 days of the year
- Our expert drainage consultants control and monitor the enitre survey